Lead Generation Specialist Position Available
MicroDyne Technologies is seeking a highly-motivated, high-energy, results-driven Lead Generation Specialist. The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for telephone and email prospecting; qualifying and processing marketing leads for the sales team; and generating summarized reports of their key findings. This individual will be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional phone communication skills and able to understand different buying personas. They will position and communicate the value of MDT solutions, and persuade new business prospects to take part in a free demo. You will get paid if the lead completes the 5-day demo and you will get paid again if the lead becomes a subscriber.
The Lead Generation Specialist must have a passion for growing and improving small businesses and feel great intrinsic satisfaction in helping enhance the quality of life of the business owner(s), their employees and the families and community that rely on their success.
- Reach out to prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads.
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position MicroDyne Technologies as a compelling solution.
- Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity.
- Convey summarized key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the Marketing team to help refine marketing communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and/or projects
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating with potential customers
- Ability to problem-solve and identify process efficiencies and improvements
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools
- Quiet, professional environment to make calls uninterrupted (no animals, children in the background, etc.)
- Ownership of your own MS Office License (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Printer and scanner
- Solid and proven experience with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Desktop computer or laptop with reliable internet
- Landline or VOIP phone and ability to make long-distance calls
- Professional demeanor and ability to articulate business concepts to business owners
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Passion to help businesses grow
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service, lead generation or sales role
- Proven experience with MS Office and general computer operation
Work Environment/ Physical Demands:
- General office environment
- May be sitting for periods of 3-4 hours at a time
- Work involves extended periods of computer and telephone use
Estimated for Part-Time: $2 – 4,000 a month
Estimated for Full-Time: $4 – 6,000 a month
Additional bonuses available for top performers